Re: [Xen-API] xapi sources: Fighting for right commit

On 15/01/13 21:01, Rushikesh Jadhav wrote:
Mike & George, Please excuse me if its not related to subject but since
you made the right xapi github branch ( very much required ) can we have
the right Xen branch as well. There is tremendous difference in native
Xen and XCP Xen and similar to Xapi the Xen commit is nowhere.

- Rushikesh

Hi Rushikesh,

Yes, this is definitely on topic. I've just gotten access to the xenbits site, and I should have our xen patchqueue mirrored up there by the end of the week.

Mike