Re: [Xen-API] Wheezy xcp-xapi /usr/share/doc/xcp-xapi/README.Debian -bash: xe-mount-iso-sr: command not found

On 04/29/2012 10:54 PM, Tomoiaga Cristian wrote:
Not sure if I understand correctly what you try to accomplish but can this be
done by simply creating a NFS sr ? VDIs from ISOs on the NFS share will be
created automatically for you and you should be able to use the ISOs after
that. Most likely the command you try to run does just that and may not be
implemented in your distro yet (although this should just be a bash or python
script created as a shortcut).

Thanks for the reply.  :-)

Jonathan helped me find the "xe-mount-iso-sr" command:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-04/msg00066.html

David