[Xen-API] Wheezy xcp-xapi /usr/share/doc/xcp-xapi/README.Debian -bash: xe-mount-iso-sr: command not found

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David Christensen <dpchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:58:37 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:59:00 +0000

xen-api:

I'm attempting to follow along with the xcp-xapi README.Debian on Wheezy per:

    http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120425

When I attempt to mount a directory that contains ISO images via NFS, the "xe-mount-iso-sr" command doesn't seem to exist:

2012-04-29 17:48:31 root@i72600s ~
# xe-mount-iso-sr
-bash: xe-mount-iso-sr: command not found

Using Bash tab completion, I don't see any xe-* commands:

2012-04-29 17:52:50 root@i72600s ~
# xe
xe                xenstore-chmod    xenstore-watch    xentrace_setsize
xedit             xenstore-exists   xenstore-write    xev
xen               xenstore-list     xentop            xeyes
xend              xenstore-ls       xentrace
xenperf           xenstore-read     xentrace_format
xenpm             xenstore-rm       xentrace_setmask

Searching the xe help page for anything related to ISO yields nothing:

2012-04-29 17:52:50 root@i72600s ~
# xe help --all | grep -i iso

Same goes for the man page:

2012-04-29 17:56:47 root@i72600s ~
# export MANWIDTH=72; man xapi | grep -i iso
       and  data  centers  by combining the isolation and multitenancy
       capabilities of the  Xen  hypervisor  with  enhanced  security,
       mance and isolation across both private and public clouds.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

David