Re: [Xen-API] XenCloud, Xapi and FreeBSD

Hi,

I'm not aware of anyone trying to port the tools to FreeBSD. However, it should
be quite simple because the tools are just a couple of shell scripts which
write to xenstore (using "xenstore-write")

So I think you would need to:

1. Make sure the "xenstore-*" commands work (you might need to set an
environment variable first, to allow them to find the right kernel device)

2. Customize the Linux shell scripts -- they need to know how to get the VM's
IP addresses etc (replace eth0 with xn0?)

3. Make sure the scripts start up as a system service

4. Contribute your work o the FreeBSD ports tree?

HTH,
Dave

--
Dave Scott