Re: [Xen-API] where find sources for windows software on xs-tools.iso?

Hi Paul,

What are the major differences between the Citrix drivers and GPLPV?
Can one use the Citrix drivers on Xen.org 4.1.2?

I remember playing with them a while ago but had an issue where the
Citrix shutdown monitor was polling a xenstore address that didn't
exist ( I think this was on 4.0 and the drivers were for Boston..
which AFAIK is 4.1-testing based)

I would like to put this documentation up on the wiki so people know
which drivers work with which Xen release (XenServer, XCP, Xen.org)

Thanks!

Joseph.

On 30 March 2012 19:13, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Vasily,
>
>  This is not entirely surprising since the user API to access xenstore are
> completely private to the PV driver implementation you happen to be using. We
> do, however, have a WMI API that we *may* be willing to disclose (modulo
> agreement from lawyers etc., so I can't promise). As for source, you'd need
> to get a license from Citrix for that.
>
>  Paul

Founder | Director | VP Research
Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56