Re: [Xen-API] where find sources for windows software on xs-tools.iso?

  • To: Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:13:23 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:13:35 +0000

Vasily,

  This is not entirely surprising since the user API to access xenstore are
completely private to the PV driver implementation you happen to be using. We
do, however, have a WMI API that we *may* be willing to disclose (modulo
agreement from lawyers etc., so I can't promise). As for source, you'd need to
get a license from Citrix for that.

  Paul