Re: [Xen-API] Help, about build xcp.

Thanks, Todd and Scott.

But I am still confused. There are many rpms in the souce's ISO image.I do not know which package is need.

I guess, I should compile xen source ,then xapi. Is that right?

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Hu Xuelei <huxuelei630@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I'am new in Xen Cloud Platform.
>
> I have download the source code iso from
> http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/42052/sources/source-1.iso, but I do not know
> how to build it.There are too many directories, rpms.

You may want to take a look at Project Kronos:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Project_Kronos

And building the XCP toolstack (XAPI) from source:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Compile_the_XCP_toolstack_from_source

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Todd