Re: [Xen-API] Kronos - Fresh Install on Oneiric but no SM drivers

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Tom Martin <t.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi
> i just installed a fresh oneiric an followed the
> guide http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_toolstack_on_a_Debian-based_distribution to
> install xcp.
> so far, this worked almost smooth. but now, i can't create any SR because of
> missing drivers.

I would recommend to use the Debian repositories on Ubuntu (that is
what I am using):
you can add a file in  /etc/apt/sources.list.d

for example: kronos-debian.list, with the contents:
 deb http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/debian/repo/apt/debian unstable
maindeb-src http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/debian/repo/apt/debian
unstable maindeb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ experimental
maindeb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ experimental main
That way, when we fix the Ubuntu repo, you can remove that file and
use the Ubuntu one again.

Do make sure that you have xcp-storage-managers installed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Todd

--