[Xen-API] Help, about build xcp.

Hi, I'am new in Xen Cloud Platform.

I have download the source code iso from http://downloads.xen.org/XCP/42052/sources/source-1.iso, but I do not know how to build it.There are too many directories, rpms.

I have tried to build the Xen in the ISO, but failed. I have searched many website, I found nothing. I even tried diffierent linux, such as REHL 5 x86_64, CentOS 5.5 32bit, failed at last too.

I felt very bad at this time, I really do not know how to make a progress.

If any one know something, please help me. thanks.