[Xen-API] host.get_all results in EPERMDENIED

Hello, Xen-Api users.

I`m trying to use Xen API XML RPC server, but unfortunately can't go
any further the authentication step. Having received session string from
session.login_with_password method, I`m trying to invoke host.get_all (for
instance), using this session string as a parameter. But all I receive
is:
>host.get_all's result:[ErrorDescription:{EPERMDENIED,Session
>Invalid},Status:Failure]

Why may this happen?

My XML RPC implementation is XmlRpc++ 0.7.

/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp is configured to:
>   (xen-api-server ((9363 none)))

Please see the code attached.

--
Best regards,