Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API Preview Tree

xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/08/2006 05:00:13 PM:

> All,
>
> I have put a tree on Xenbits containing our work-in-progress regarding a
> Xend that supports the new Xen-API.  You may pull from this tree using
>
> hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-api.hg

I will supply a patch for xend to reflect the previously submitted Xen-API changes for vTPM support. I want to separate the vTPM support into an extra class for having the possibility to extend that class in the future.

After looking at the implementation it looks like virtual machine configurations will live on the CIM client side and through a sequence of create methods are going to create a VM. Is this correct?

  Stefan