Re: [win-pv-devel] v9.0.0 released

I used the add or remove software to remove the drivers one at a time. Once
that finished, I did a full reboot. I had to VNC rather than RDP to get access
and did the install of the new. All went well. It was after the reboot this
came up. I was finally able to get back in by selecting to boot using “last
known good configuration” in Windows. I’m checking for disk errors or anything
that would explain the issue.

The only config changes I tried is commenting out the USB options but because
the new drivers didn’t load, I have no cursor but the keyboard works. I’ll
revert the changes and try again.

I’ll check out the size of the grant table too and see if I can get this worked
out and back up normally. Thankfully it’s a test VM with a full LVM backup.

Thanks,
Steffan Cline
steffan@xxxxxxxxx
602-793-0014