Re: [win-pv-devel] v9.0.0 released

  • To: Steffan Cline <steffan@xxxxxxxxx>, "win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Durrant, Paul" <pdurrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 08:30:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 08:31:03 +0000
  • Ironport-sdr: CIbV3FFJIgdWYZhq7duTp8Awu/n2/M3dHH2YY+CTZt1i37noqJ6EgXl0dmOxMBbLi6WW9dc33+ sLR2Ovm7aG6g==

Hi,

  I've been using the same basic config for a long time so there should be no
need for anything new. How did you go about removing the 8.2 drivers? That
should not be necessary; the 9.0 drivers should be a simple upgrade. Do you
have any log output?
  As a pure guess, have you tried increasing the size of your grant table? The
Xen default of 32 frames is not really big enough these days.

  Paul