Re: [win-pv-devel] Next signed release - support for readonly disks?

This fix was unintended - and it does seem possible to boot with read-only
non-boot disks attached. It's not a fully tested setup, and the frontend offers
no protection against writes to read only disks, so the results are undefined

Owen