[XenARM] How to pass the control from U-Boot to Xen-arm ?

Hi, all

How to pass the control from U-Boot to Xen-arm ? Can I use command "go" or command "bootm", and how?

I know my question is a bit U-Boot related, not xen-arm related. But I want to make sure whether I just get stuck at U-Boot or not. Thanks.

I have some experience with go and bootm:

1. When I run the standalone app with "go" command, the loading address have to be 0x0c100000. Otherwise, it can not run.
2. I have tried to load linux kernel by "bootm" command, but it need boot.scr to set some environment.

Any advise is appreciated.

Best Regards
Wangzhihao