[XenARM] Re : How to pass the control from U-Boot to Xen-arm ?

Hi, all
We can boot up xen-arm kernel on TrimSlice now! We didn't open the serial port of xen-arm! The default setting is off in function tegra250_uart_putc, which is in the file xen/arch/arm/tegra/tegra250.c. I think it's better to set it on by default : )

But We still can not display dom0 info over the serial port. I believe we put the dom0 ELF file in the right place. Whether the serial port of dom0 is off or not by default?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Wangzhihao