Re: [XenARM] Para-virtualized linux kernel release for the Tegra2 harmony board.

Hi Xen-ARM, Jae Min Ryu,
Thank You for the reply.

What about referencing android-emulator-xen to extend your qemu-system-arm to support ELF format?
It has ability to handle elf-type images for guest O/S.

That android_emulator_for_xen-arm ended up with a gdb error.
I am unlucky to work on a X86_64 PC.

That particular emulator requires a X86_32 PC.
I have that code, compiled and it took me two working days to find out what went wrong with it.

Later on I figured out that, it is the error.

Error_log is some thing like,
guest0 - mini-os.elf
guest1 - mini-os.elf
Waiting gdb connection on port 1234
./run.sh: line 1: 10113 Segmentation faultÂÂÂÂÂ ./emulator -guest0 0x01c00000 mini-os.elf -guest1 0x02c00000 mini-os.elf -show-kernel -system ./images -shell -qemu -s
I tried this with the mini-os guests running.
--
â Regards :: Krishna Pavan â