Re: Call for help - Xen user documentation

Hey there,

Our community had a previous discussion on the best format going forward. You can find the thread here.

*We will be moving ahead with Git + RST + Sphinx + Kroki as the new
platforms for user documentation.*
*Many of you have specified you don't necessarily have a preference for the
platform, but instead a need for updated content. *

All members of the community can contribute to this.
GitLab Link: https://gitlab.com/xen-project/people/agvallejo/xen-userguide
User facing link: https://xen-project.gitlab.io/people/agvallejo/xen-userguide/introduction.html

We've begun writing some key topics and once we have enough in our get-started documentation, we will look to move it into the Xen namespace. This also includes guides on how to write the documentation. There's an active documentation group that actively discusses and works on this. You are more than welcome to join and give feedback on how we can improve this!

Kelly Choi
Community Manager