SAVE THE DATE - Next Xen Project Meetup (Cambridge)

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the next Xen Project meetup in Cambridge!

Please save the date:
Thursday 24th October 2024
Location:
XenServer office (Citrix), 101 Cambridge Science Park Rd, Milton, Cambridge CB4 0FY
Time: 18:00 - 20:00

What to expect?
A developer social with food and drinks included!
Informative sessions from speakers within the community (more details to follow).
This is free to attend, but you will need to register HERE

We are looking for a sponsor, so if your company wishes to support us please get in touch with me.

Kelly Choi
Community Manager