Re: [Xen-users] Debian Stretch Problems

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bill MacAllister <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 13:22:55 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:23:54 +0000

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 6:00:37 AM PDT, TMC wrote:
Hi Bill

Do you knwo what panics the kernel? I had an issue with stretch on an older test rig. What I found I had to do was to stop the i915 driver from loading, in a modeset mode...

I have filed a bug report about the problem which includes the console output up to the crash/reboot.

No, I don't know what is causing the panic.

Bill

Hope this helps
Tom