[Xen-users] Debian Stretch Problems

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bill MacAllister <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 01:59:14 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 09:00:43 +0000

I am trying to bring up Xen on Debian Stretch. When I install xen-system-amd64 and then boot the Xen kernel the system kernel panics in the middle of the boot. This is a clean install. I had tried an in place upgrade of a working Xen system on Jessie and got to same place.

Am I missing something? What knobs can I twiddle to get a better idea of what is going on.

Thanks in advance,

Bill