Re: [Xen-users] Xen guest's bios=ovmf EFI vars are not persistent across guest reboot ?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016, at 07:58 AM, Wei Liu wrote:
> The trick is the same whatever bootloader you use.

Ok.

I'm still fuzzy about which combinations of disk-names in multi-disk configs do
& don't work, the Dom0's Xen instance packages don't yet officially support
OVMF, and as you pointed out for this issue and before, OVMF still uses some
'tricks'.

I should probably wait for some things to all 'catch up'.

Anyway, I have it loading now which is big progress in my book.

Thanks alot!