Re: [Xen-users] Xen guest's bios=ovmf EFI vars are not persistent across guest reboot ?

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 05:40:32PM -0800, suse.dev@xxxxxx wrote:
[...]
> Iiuc, these efi vars, and their (non)persistence are the job of the bios,
> here 'ovmf'.
>
> How do I set the Xen guest's ovmf-bios efi vars so
>
> (a) the list is trimmed to only the needed/correct items,
> (b) the right order is set,
> (c) any changes I make are persistent across Guest reboots

Unfortunately Xen needs to be taught on how to persist those eif vars.
Nobody is working on that at the moment.

As said in other email, we play a trick in our test system to make ovmf
load grub automatically.

Wei.