Re: [Xen-users] dom0 USB failing with "ehci-pci: probe of 0000:00:1d.0 failed with error -110"

>>> On 19.02.16 at 09:30, <robinlee.sysu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> (copy to xen-devel)

But then please don't cross-post (I'm therefore moving xen-users
to BC).

> The issue still exists with microcode updated.
> And on this machine, nothing 'ACPI Error' like the Debian bug was seen.
> And when max_cstate=2 is still bad, max_cstate=1 works.
> But max_cstate=1 and mwait-idle=false are different,
> which one is preferred to work around this issue?

Depends on what C-states you get the system to use with
"mwait-idle=false" (i.e. when instead the ACPI driver manages
C-states), and whether C1 there would be the trivial HLT one.
And it of course also matters how much you care about the
power consumption of your system when it's idle.

Jan