Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: Xen 4.4 on Ubuntu14.04

Thanks Wei, Âthis is really helpful, I will generate one , thanks for your time and patienceÂ

Wenhui

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 09:42:13AM -0500, Wenhui Zhang wrote:
> Actually the former trace is from a ordinary Linux VM (linux-1)

This is not what I asked for. You haven't provided the necessary
information. So there is nothing I can do for you.

Though I'm not sure if this is a bug, please have a look at [0] about
what to expect to be present in a report.

Wei.

[0] http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen_Project

--
V/R,