Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop: LibVirt Error

Well Xen's management tool stack has already moved to xl and xm is removed since Xen 4.3? not sure but use xl in xen 4.6.

I'm pretty sure it's a libvirt problem.Â

If you wanna fix the socket file problem (which I don't know if it's used in xl) for previous versions,
then you have to modify both Xen's and libvirt's config in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp and /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.config,
and in my memory you should uncomment (http-unix-server yes) in xm config and should be able to configure where the socket file should stay (the directory setting is several lines below). And make sure the directory is the same in libvirt's config.

ps: Check xl.config in /etc/xen/xl.cong for Xen 4.6 but I'm not sure whether or not there's such a setting.Â