[Xen-users] Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop: LibVirt Error

The issue I am going to mention is mostly faced by Ubuntu users. I have discussed this on LibVIRT mailing list but they told me this depends on attributes of config command etc... no clear answer... Now I have only hope this mailing List.. I have shared this on XEN Q&A forum so I am directly sharing the link here so you can understand well from discussion.
http://www.xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/xen-error-in-virt-manager-connection.html#replies