[Xen-users] DomU bridge network only works in private network

Hi,

I have a network problem on domU.
I have same problem for armv7 with xen 4.4,
and armv8 with xen 4.5.
So it seems like a configuration problem rather than machine dependent problem.

I'm using a bridge network.
It works when I used my own router.
dom0 and domU get private network ip address like 192.168.1.103,
and both of guest can connect to the internet.

However, when I connected to a school router,
then dom0 gets a public ip address that I can access via ssh from anywhere.
However domU's network is not working.
More specifically, "dhclient eth0" never returns.
I'm using a static ip address for dom0,
and it is assigned automatically by the router since dom0's MAC
address is registered.

Is there anyway that I can get a public ip address for domU without
using my own router?

Here's dom0's /etc/network/interfaces

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet manual

auto xenbr0
iface xenbr0 inet dhcp
   bridge_ports eth0

And I have set a bridge in dom0
xenbr0          8000.00001a1b719e       no              eth0

        vif2.0
I'm passing it in the guest configuration file.
vif = ["bridge=xenbr0"]

Here's domU's /etc/network/interfaces
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp