Re: [Xen-users] how to start VMs in a particular order

> BTW, this reminds me of the issue of these type of disks (consumer/non
> RAID) dropping out of linux MD raid arrays by themselves, even though
> they are perfectly good. For the cause, and solution, read up on
> SCT/ERC.

Yes, that's why they aren't suited for what I'm using them.  I have a
WD20EARS lying around that was (repeatedly) failed by the P800.  It
might still be what could be considered as "good".

But would you trust your data to a disk that already spends long times
on error correction?

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.