Re: [Xen-users] (no subject)

I have looked the code tools/libxc/xc_domain_{save,restore}.c.  some statistics are there in DPRINTF.
but i don't understand "xl -vvv migrate ..." (i.e. increase xl's logging
verbosity).

which parameters i need to pass with xl? what do you mean by xl's logging verbosity?

MinalKumar Patel(M.E. - Computer Engineering)
Lecturer,Computer Engineering Department,
A.D.Patel Institute of Technology,
New Vallabh Vidyanagar,Karamsad - 388121,
Anand,Gujarat.
Mobile - 9998574188
E-mail Id - patel_mp@xxxxxxxxxxx
URL - http://www.minall.co.in

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014 2:47 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2014-06-19 at 14:02 +0800, Minalkumar Patel wrote:

> my question is: how to print total pages send, downtime and total
> migration time on existing xen system.

Have you looked at the code? e.g.
tools/libxc/xc_domain_{save,restore}.c. If the statistics/messages you
are interested in are present there inside DPRINTF then you should see
them if you "xl -vvv migrate ..." (i.e. increase xl's logging
verbosity).

If you want more than what is currently presently in that code then you
will need to write some code to gather whatever statistic you are
interested in.