[Xen-users] Xen Migration Issue

when i write on command prompt "xm migrate" command it generates log file  but I wan to extract downtime, total dirty pages and total migration time as shown in following link but my log file doesn't show these parameters.

MinalKumar Patel(M.E. - Computer Engineering)
Lecturer,Computer Engineering Department,
A.D.Patel Institute of Technology,
New Vallabh Vidyanagar,Karamsad - 388121,
Anand,Gujarat.
Mobile - 9998574188
E-mail Id - patel_mp@xxxxxxxxxxx
URL - http://www.minall.co.in