Re: [Xen-users] Question about USB passthrough in HVM guest domain

Hi Jacek,

The card is assigned only to one guest and it is unavailable to others. I would read this http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough

âThank you so much for your help! It's really helpful! â
I guess there should be a patch that allows for sharing keyboard mouse

âYes. The link you gave above confirms that there exist a patch to allows keyboard and mouse sharing.

Thank you again for your time and help!â

âBest,â

âMengâ