Re: [Xen-users] PV with out network install

Thanks Ian, i will try to find the reason

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-05-16 at 16:48 +0530, mad Engineer wrote:
> I dont have any running vms now;
> and no qemu process running

There should *always* be a qemu running for dom0, to service exactly
these requests, even when no VMs are running.

As I have said earlier -- this process should be started by the
xencommons initscript. I'd recommend you investigate why it has not
been.