Re: [Xen-users] [Solved] (pv)hvm, upstream qemu 1.7.1

Hi,

Interestingly I had the same "MMIO emulation" issue when trying to
build xen-4.4 package for debian wheezy (based on the xen 4.3 package
for jessie).

But in that case, it was kind of the opposite, I was trying to use the
system seabios and etherboot (like in xen 4.3 debian package), but
this caused the compiled hvmloader to be broken. By letting the xen
build use its own seabios and etherboot to build hvmloader, it then
worked fine. And then I'm using the distribution provided qemu 2.0
(which should be using the system seabios if it needs one).

Cheers,

    Sylvain