[Xen-users] Q&A question: Dynamic Network Throttling?

The following question came through on the Q&A system at
XenProject.org and I can't locate an answer for it.

I know about the configuration for setting max bandwidth for VMs, but
nothing for having that setting dynamically adjust according to total
bandwidth on the machine.

The question reads:

"Hello!

Is there a way to set up Xen that it distributes network bandwidth
based on current needs?

Let's say I have 10 guest OS, each of them gets 10Mb/s. However, when
one of the hosts want to download something, and the rest don't use
their bandwidth at all he should be able to download at 100Mb/s.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I couldn't find the answer
anywhere. What should i use? Can qemu / Open vSwitch do that?

Thank you in advance for your help."

The original entry can be found here:
http://xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/dynamic-network-speed.html

Russ