Re: [Xen-users] need help solving - net eth0: too many slots

On 05-05-2014 12:58, Wei Liu wrote:

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 08:22:22PM +0200, mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxwrote:
Well NFS is affected and I had only marginally improvement when moving NFS to another server.
What do you expect? Is the absolute number still too low?
I am afraid Dom0 has network issues.
There's a page on Xen wiki regarding bug report, in case you deem it
necessary to file a bug report.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen

Wei.

My DomU is a media server storing files via NFS. And the issue is basically the PC's within my local network are accessing large media recording files while they are being recorded/added.

The NFS server is on my Dom0.

Users accessing the media server get loads of errors due to bad performance.

It all works without any issues when I pass through the drives to the DomU and therefore not using NFS at all.

Mik