Re: [Xen-users] need help solving - net eth0: too many slots

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 02:46:07PM +0200, mikkel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> My Dom0 is kernel 3.2

And this is very ooooooold. :-)

We had tons of bug fixes for network backend driver, starting from 3.10
kernel.

I understand if you're using wheezy and don't want to change kernel
though. The warning is annoying but at the very least not fatal. And if
you're using 3.13 in your DomU that warning is rate-limited so it won't
flood kernel log.

> I do not get the error in all
> instances...only when I access the DomU externally.
>
> Could it be my
> network configuration (bridge)?

Not likely.

Wei.