Re: [Xen-users] qemu git and seabios git with xen unstable

Il 04/11/2013 15:00, jacek burghardt ha scritto:

Well nothing happens when I start windows under hvm I get black screen not I don't get anything in logs and I have log all enabled

Please not drop the mailing list on replies (click to "reply to all" for example). You haven't posted informations about the dom0 installation (follow for example my post linked on previous message) and domU's file configuration (/etc/xen/<name>.cfg).
These informations are essentials for reproduce a uncommon bug.
About logs can be useful also add "loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all" to hypervisor (xen.gz) line on bootloader of dom0. Hypervisor logs are on output of "xl dmesg" command and domU's log are /var/log/xen/xl-<name>.log and /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<name>.log