Re: [Xen-users] I want to check DPRINTF messages.

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 02:48 +0900, ììì wrote:
> Hello, xen-users.
>
> I want to check DPRINTF messages of xen source code of
> libxc.(Migration code)
> I can't check messages at stdout. How can I check my systems DPRINTF
> messages?

AFAIK they should just be going to the stdout of the process running the
migration.

You don't say what version of Xen nor which toolstack you are using but
if you are using xl then you can try "xl -vvv migrate" to increase the
verbosity.

If you are using xend then I have a feeling they get redirected
into /var/log/xen/xend.log, but I'm not totally sure of that.