Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

After discussing this with a friend, it seems the problem is not new...

See: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xen/2011-May/000940.html

I guess in FreeBSD 9.1 there are no problems, not in older freebsd 10
snapshots has my friend confirmed!

So my guess is this is a regression!

I also tried to disable rxcsum and txcsum but I get the exact same problem
described above.... meaning, no panic, but also no ssh... just hangs!

For now I will leave my tests pending, but I'll be glad to keep testing once
this is fixed, If any other details are needed please tell