[Xen-users] Xen 4.0 on Debian 6, and Cloudstack, issues with internal and external networking.

Over in the XenProject.org Q&A system, there is a question about
networking.  I won't attempt reproduce it here, since it includes a
nice color diagram and pieces of configuration files (it's really one
of the most detailed technical questions I've seen in a while).

The question can be found here:

http://xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/xen-4-0-on-debian-6,-and-cloudstack,-issues-with-internal-and-external-networking.html

Thanks,

Russ Pavlicek