Re: [Xen-users] Hiding PCI devices with modprobe.d

That seems like a reasonable explanation. I think I can modify my modprobe.d
conf to unbind the bound modules

> It's not often an option with distro kernels but building pciback in
> statically (and putting the options on the hypervisor command line)
> seems like it might help.

I was hoping to avoid this. I think in the worse case I could always create a
dummy system service which uses xl to hide the PCI devices and launch my domUs,
but it doesn't quite seem right.