Re: [Xen-users] Blue screen on Windows Server 2008 R2

On Mon, 2013-06-17 at 10:38 +0100, Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I get the blue screen that i send in attachment when i try to open
> shared folder.
>
> I run this Windows on xen 4.1.3 and with xen guest tools installed.

Which Xen guest tools are these?

> Does anyone know the cause of this crash?

Googling for "windows bluescreen RDR_FILESYSTEM" lead me to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557446%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
The code 0x27 matches what you have.

I also see a match for 0xBAAD0000 in the magic numbers. Apparently this
is  "RDBSS_BUG_CHECK_NTEXCEPT".

Some of the words there suggest running out of memory may be a factor.
Could be worth adding some more RAM to the VM.

Other than that I'm afraid I have no idea what any of that stuff really
means but perhaps it'll help your searches be more fruitful...