Re: [Xen-users] Xen kernel booting to black screen.

  • To: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Joshua Tuttle <jtuttle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:43:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:44:12 +0000

Hey,

Thanks for looking at it.
I followed your suggestions, and removed "quiet" and replaced it with
"vga=normal", but all it does now is cause a boot loop. The "Loading initial
ramdisk" comes before Xen's dmesg output which I do not see at any time.
Thanks, for the link I'll see what I can tweak.