Re: [Xen-users] xen on arch linux

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Daniel Shub <Daniel.Shub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:53:10 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:54:30 +0000

I thought about trying to contribute to the Beginners Guide[1], but I don't
know enough about Debian to help out on the Debian specific parts and I don't
know enough about Xen to help out on the Xen specific parts. I think the Arch
Xen wiki[2] is essentially the Beginners Guide but with a little less Xen
specific stuff and replacing the Debian parts with more complete Arch parts. I
guess maybe my hope was that some "downstream" wiki work would eventually be
useful upstream.

[1] http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Beginners_Guide
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xen