Re: [Xen-users] img format, they call it "raw"

I got a .iso image, used virt-install (GUI) to create a VM. This created disk0.raw image. I tried to use this .raw image to create a new VM using xm create. Create was successful, but Iam not able to
login to the console. I think its not able to find the boot location.
Will the created .raw image cant be used to create another VM?

Thanks,
Dhanesh.