Re: [Xen-users] xen

xen git aur package works according to user post you should try to compile it and ask the person that had it compiled working for a copy of package and see what package he had installed in order to compile xfi I am getting disabled and d: unrecognised emulation mode: i386pep
Supported emulations: elf_x86_64 elf32_x86_64 elf_i386 i386linux elf_l1om elf_k1om