[Xen-users] IBM x3755 M3 + Qlogic Fibercahnnel- Virtualization Friendly?

Hello Everyone,

Whenever purchasing hardware we make it an effort to validate OS,
driver and now hypervisor compatibility. Being a low budget company,
we really look for the best bang for the bug. Right now that happens
to be:

x3755 M3 brandishing the AMD SR5690 chipset. We plan on installing a
QLogic fiberchannel and a graphics card that support PCI passthrough.
Before doing anything we are seeking the communities experiences,
advice and feedback.

As far as I have been told we have IOMMU enabled BIOS, so that should
be promising.

Kind Regards,

Nick.