Re: [Xen-users] VGA/PCI Passthrough of Secondary Graphics Adapter

I have been using version 0.11.0.357 for three months on Windows 8 with passthrough.

It makes a significant difference in disk (SSD) performance, but I am not sure about network.

As Gordan said, not exactly the best choice for stability yet.