Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1.2 HT disaware (?)

> There is supposed to be some way to ask the hypervisor to set the RTC
> time, but I'm afraid I don't recall how it fits together on a pvops
> kernel. I know that on a classic Xen kernel if you ran ntpd (or
> ntpdate?) it would get pushed down, but I don't think pvops kernels do
> that.
>
> Sorry, that's all I can remember.

Fortunatelly, all issues was fixed by booting Xen directly from EFI and
passing
acpi_rsdp (with Xen-reported value) to the dom0 kernel ;)

So, the only things I still discouraged is:
1) "xl shutdown -a" segfaults with SELinux enabled (even in permissive
mode). While stopping each domU separately is okay.

2) efibootmgr doesn't work under Xen (which is common bug [1] too, but
it seems, nobody wants to fix this thing in Xen.
So, it is impossible to change path to Xen on EFI partition without
booting to baremetal kernel (<3.8, btw, since =3.8 has issue preventing
write to EFI table [2])

[1] http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-05/msg02060.html
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.efi/1081